`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kow many rip cards per case of 2014 ginter?

Kow many rip cards per case of 2014 ginter?
I've been told 2 per case. Is this right? When I broke my case it was just one single rip. But been told should be a single and a double rip??
I think topps is trying to screw me over on my puig I sent back to them.

RE: Kow many rip cards per case of 2014 ginter?
Most had two, some had 1. The ones with two didn;t always have a single and a dual.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Ok was wondering. Remember getting the one rip. I really hope topps makes this right.

This is from the product info listed for a 12 box hobby case.
Three of The Following per Hobby Box
- Autographs
- Relics
- Cut Signatures
- Allen & Ginter Originals
- Or Rip Cards - 1 per Hobby case!
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Ya I seen that to. But in one case I bought did have 2. Plus some other guys have gotten 2 also. Who knows with topps.

What should I do if they try and pull a fast one on me?

They are not trying to pull one over on you, in my opinion, as they met the published odds. While you may feel a little gipped because you bought another case that had 2, they still did not lie to you.

Same thing with Elite Extra Edition the last couple years. They publish stats of like 5 autos per box but a lot of them had 7. Some boxes only had 5 but when you got a box with 7 you felt like you won the lottery.

Bowman Chrome was like that last year or the year before too if I recall correctly. Published stats of 1 auto per hobby box but every 3rd or 4th box had 2, and like one per case had 3.

We can go even further back in time to some of the Finest products and the refractor hot boxes.

Now your Puig incident, that one is a tough one for sure. I think I would have forced them to let me record the conversation with the reps name clearly stated several times and with a summary statement about what is and is not acceptable lol. My guess is you're in for a long wait on that one as I doubt they are gonna send a rep out to Puig during the season with your one card in hand, more likely that they will either try to replace it or wait until they send him the next batch of cards to be signed and include yours (again). Good luck on that one.

Ya I understand what you're saying. About hits per box/case.
But I also see it as this. The auto cards are printed out separately I assume from normal cards. Somehow or another this is placed in a pack as a inserted "error" as they called it.
But boils down to. It came in a case it came in the box it came in a pack I paid for lol.
I think I'm entitled to it. Sorry they can't control their QC but it's not like they are a new company...

Idk guess see what they say. The guy said the the had to talk to the general manager to see what to do. And they are still looking into it. Just suck ya know Sad