Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help, Organizer Options?

Help, Organizer Options?
Hey all,
I haven't renewed my total access in months & have 20k cards in my org.
Question 1. Is my only option really to re up the subscription to access the org & get pricing?
Question 2: If an org is 2000 cards or less does pricing show for those cards if my subscription is for org only?
Thanks
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Help, Organizer Options?
I think the pricing disappears if you don't pay for the OPG.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(07-21-2014, 10:03 AM)zeprock Wrote: I think the pricing disappears if you don't pay for the OPG.
I went over a year before i renewed my subscription about 4 months ago. My collection was still there. But I do think that beckett just recently(Past month) just deleted all organize that did not have a subscription
(07-20-2014, 10:09 PM)krn001 Wrote: Hey all,
Question 1. Is my only option really to re up the subscription to access the org & get pricing?
Question 2: If an org is 2000 cards or less does pricing show for those cards if my subscription is for org only?
Thanks
Only way to get pricing is by subcribing. But think you may have lost your whole organized section. see above post

I don't know if this is a good indicator or not, but your Beckett Profile (http://www.beckett.com/users/krn001) still shows 720 items for trade which would seem to indicate your ORG contents are still there and were not part of The Purge: Anarchy, wait, that's a movie about lawlessness, not data loss Smile

(07-20-2014, 10:09 PM)krn001 Wrote: Hey all,
Thanks
I believe you have to subscribe to the price guide to see pricing under any circumstance. You used to be able to have up to 2000 cards in Organize for free. That has now dropped to 500 before you muse either purchase a subscription to a price guide or pay for the Organize either at monthly or yearly rate.

Sounds like we can see some cards for trade so hopefully your entire ORG still exists.

Thanks all for the input, I might do a 3 or 6 month OPG subscription.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered