`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't go to BP Sportscards in Florida, NY

Don't go to BP Sportscards in Florida, NY
Whatever you do, don't go into BP Sportscards in Florida, NY.

I walked in there with more than $250 worth of cards and asked $75 for them only to be told my cards were worth $25.

After explaining to the owner and a younger guy with long hair who appeared to be his son how much my cards were worth, I was told by the younger "person" to bring my cards back to Wal Mart and not to return to the store.

After teling this gem of humanity I would never return to his store in a million years, he called me a "f--cking Jew" while getting in my face as I walked out the door. All of this happened in front of three young children who walked in to play with the magic cards.

Avoid this store at all costs. It is on North Main Street in Florida, NY and the owners frequent the trading show circuit.

RE: Don't go to BP Sportscards in Florida, NY
I'm sorry you had to deal with that and even more sorry for the 3 young children. It's very sad to hear about people like this owning a small business when there are so many who deserve it much more but can't make it happen.
Top Wants:

1. 2001 Bowman's Best- Albert Pujols
2. 2011 Bowman Sterling- Mike Trout
3. 2011 Bowman Chrome- Paul Goldschmidt

[Image: Angels_Signature_zps8fa1f692.gif]

wow!!! thats just not right. esp with small children in there. sorry to hear that.

They also use a popular website to sell their stuff under name BP Sportscards so don't give these ravaging anti-semites any money.

I'm sorry to hear that bro. Especially to get it from a hippie that probably lives in his parents basement with his my little pony collection.
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

I don't want to come across as a jerk but is it possible that the owners just got frustrated with you when you wouldn't accept their offer of $25 dollars. I don't know what cards you were selling but I would imagine a shop owner would know what cards he could sell to his customer base and the way you tell the story he was willing to pay $25. Perhaps, and I'm only being the devils advocate, he only felt he could move them for $50-75. So your EXPLAINING to him what they are WORTH got him upset. I am not justifying his anti-Semitic remark, that is obviously wrong, but when I read between the lines of your story I am reminded of several people (sellers) that I have witnessed in my LCS making a scene with the owner of the shop and not taking " no, I don't want them at that price" for an answer.

Again I have never been to that card shop and you might be 100% right. I'm just saying......
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Lecreccio, if the guy thought my cards were worth $5 it doesn't make what he said right.