`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS group submission results!

BGS group submission results!
Got my cards back, got a lot of 9s and not a whole lot of any other grades honestly, but still, 8.5 and above is pretty much ok with me.

Let's start with some Mitches!

[Image: bgssub7-164001_zpsa2600dee.jpg]

The atomic refractor is /100. I'm a bit bummed about the Legacy Collection grade, didn't realize the surface was such an issue, but these usually don't grade well in general- I actually have a first-year legacy collection Mitch raw but am hesitant to send it in because it's centered really poorly. LOVE the profiles 3 though, that was an incredible freebie sent by crimedawg...thanks again!

Now some Mitch refractors!

[Image: bgssub7-165001_zps6728da21.jpg]

the gold refractor is /100, silver embossed is /263 and the chrome black border is /50. Obviously not too many complaints here!

Now some newer autos...

[Image: bgssub7-163001_zpsb5784742.jpg]

Again, lots of 9s! I thought the preferred red /74 would eek out a 9.5, but no such luck I have the red /74, blue /49, silver /25 and gold /10 richmonds now from 11-12 preferred, so if anyone has a bead on the emerald /5 and of course the 1/1 let me know!

Now patch autos!

[Image: bgssub7-162001_zpsdfc3870c.jpg]

Kinda bummed about the patch auto /25. I don't remember the corners being that bad when I sent it out so I'm afraid it got dinged in transport. Might crack and sell it if I can pick up another one. The /100 was .5 away from gem...story of my life!

Lastly, the MJs and a nice dream team auto!

[Image: bgssub7-161001_zpsf2f70cc0.jpg]

The MJ on the back? It's the 98-99 finest mystery with Kobe. It got a 9.5! Sadly they put MJ on the back though even though he's the front of the card, so I will probably send that back for a reslab. Love the holoview heroes, again though, .5 from gem. Malone buyback is a great addition to my dream team auto pc chase as well.

That's the goods! Wish my grades could compete with yours nick. Thanks for looking Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: BGS group submission results!
Sweet cards! Very nice additions to your PC.
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Some sweet stuff man! Love the Immaculate patch autos Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Sweet stuffs!

At least there was some gold in there! Immaculate is rough on the corners on most of the cards like your Richmond /25. The premium patch autos and the acetates grade well but not those. All that matters is the PC cards are slabbed and protected Smile

I really like the Mitch Profiles card and Postcard Auto. Two very nice pieces there! As a fellow MJ collector I would love to have the Profiles MJ card!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Nice stuff man! Glad you're happy with the results and I'm glad they got back to you!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks for the comments everybody! Still got a lot of cards I wanna send in, but many aren't likely to get super high grades so I'm debating selling some of my nicer raw MJs and Mitches and looking for ones in better shape. Still haven't really made that call though!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Those are some great cards. You picked some beauties to send in.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.