`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Boxes 2014 Allen & Ginter...Pretty Awesome!

RE: 4 Boxes 2014 Allen & Ginter...Pretty Awesome!
Those are some awesome hits. That Tanaka could be huge ... provide R&R helps his elbow.

Keep me in mind for the Kershaw if you'd be so kind. And any Felicia Day if you land any. I should be picking up some more of this so I'll have more available to trade.
Kepler

In-cre-DEEB-le! Those were some loaded boxes, indeed! Congrats on some of the best A&G I've seen!

(Except for PJpitbull's case, but you'd expect case hits from a case ... 4 random boxes ... It's less likely, right? So a little more incredible Smile )
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Well done!

Thanks guys! It was a lot of fun to break. All of my wants have been listed and all of my extras are loaded. I still need about 150 cards for the master.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

Nice looking break
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice !!