`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13-14 Dominion vs Prime

13-14 Dominion vs Prime
I want to buy either a box of 13-14 Dominion or Prime after pre-ordering National Treasures, but since Im new to these 2 boxes I want opinion on which one deliver the most punch. What are your suggestions and opinions about the best one to get between those 2 and why? Which one did you enjoy the most?

RE: 13-14 Dominion vs Prime
2013-14 Prime is not being released until July 30, so no idea what it will be. I did like the look of and the value in the boxes of Dominion. So if you you want cards now, obviously Dominion.

2012-13 Prime was generally considered a good value due to it having the 2 card bonus Dominion box topper, if that is the year you are referring to. If this is what you meant (last years Prime) I would say go for Prime.

Comparing past Prime sets with Dominion, I personally like the look of the Dominion cards better than Prime. They seem to have a more "high end" look in general to them, in my opinion. Prime always has some ridiculously cool cards and with it being the next to last offering from Panini Hockey under their expiring (and not renewed) license I have heard that they will be loading it up with as much as they can. If you choose Prime, I would recommend waiting to see what the cards look like and what the general box breakdown is.

Probably not much help, but with one of the products you asked about not having been released I can't make a solid recommendation.

Thanks,
Nathan

Ok thanks for that! I think you answered my question really well by comparing the past Dominion's and Prime's, as for the one to be released on the 30th I already know the box breakdown and looks since the sale sheet as been out for a long time. I just wanted to make sure that one wasnt way subpar and not worth the price but both seem to be good boxes.

whatever you chose to do, post pictures so those of us who cant afford higher end products have something to drool over Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Yeah sure I will Big Grin