`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org question

Org question
So i deleted some folders in my org. I didnt delete the cards then the folder just clicked the folder name then deleted it.
But it seems the total number of cards in collection hasnt changed.
Ideas?

RE: Org question
If you figure it out, you might also figure out time-travel and the origin of the universe Smile
Seriously, no clue how that thing works anymore Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

deleting folders and collections doesnt delete the cards inside of it. they remain in your all items folder. to delete cards from a collection or folder, you must use the send cards to trash button

You have now cast those cards into limbo! I did the same thing and it was the most annoying thing ever to track those cards down individually and delete them.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Have fun! We have all done it.......Something should pop up telling you that "deleting this folder doesn't delete any cards contained within". Oh the joy of org
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Sigh.........

Thanks guys

Put 500 cards per page click on the card that does not have a folder and delete it that way. Very time consuming to do this but I think its the only way
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(07-15-2014, 06:43 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Put 500 cards per page click on the card that does not have a folder and delete it that way. Very time consuming to do this but I think its the only way
Ditto, except that it's the fastest way to remove them after deleting the folder they were in. You can check individual cards and 'add' them to another folder and then delete them.
But now you know to 'select all' and then click 'send collection to trash' before deleting the folder. The more you know...

Wink

I just deleted it all lol. Start fresh lol