`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2014 A & G Double Rip Cards

2014 A & G Double Rip Cards
I was lucky to get a Cueto/Cingrani #15.
I really do not know whether to sell or rip.
Not all the players pictured on outside are the minis that are inside.
The lower the serial#, the better the mini?
Does the serial# have any bearing on what type mini can be pulled?
Just asking for thoughts & input.

Thanks

RE: 2014 A & G Double Rip Cards
Put a magnet to it and see if you got one of the 1/1 metal cards.
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

(07-14-2014, 10:10 AM)Thebulldog55d Wrote: Put a magnet to it and see if you got one of the 1/1 metal cards.
That has to be one of the smartest freaking ideas lolSmile

The players on the outside and the numbering give no indication as to what may be inside. If you rip there will either two mini's inside OR there may be 1 Mini Rip Card inside.
Selling that particular one will probably net you less than some of the more desirable combos in the set, however, you would most likely make more selling it whole.
Good luck whatever you decide to do. If you do rip and get a mini rip card, please contact me, trying to build the mini rip card set (yep, crazy)
Pete
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

With those two as the players on the outside, I'm ripping for sure!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(07-14-2014, 05:23 PM)petillo64 Wrote: With those two as the players on the outside, I'm ripping for sure!
I'd rip it, too!
BTW: Congrats Dominic ... On Cespedes winning the Home Run Derby! 2 years in a row! Wow!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-14-2014, 11:55 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I'd rip it, too!
BTW: Congrats Dominic ... On Cespedes winning the Home Run Derby! 2 years in a row! Wow!
Yeah, it was pretty awesome to see. I also threw a $100 on him winning with 9:2 odds so that made it even more awesome haha!

Hopefully he carries it into the 2nd half! Looks like we'll need home to with LA so close behind
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(07-14-2014, 10:10 AM)Thebulldog55d Wrote: Put a magnet to it and see if you got one of the 1/1 metal cards.
Funny I know someone who uses a high powered metal detector maybe that would even pick up the metal in the 1/1 numbering Smile

(07-15-2014, 04:11 AM)jcollyer Wrote: Funny I know someone who uses a high powered metal detector maybe that would even pick up the metal in the 1/1 numbering Smile
I could xray it for youSmile