`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A&G question, please.

A&G question, please.
Okay, found 1 blaster. No hits to speak of, but since I don't have anything yet, I needed them all! So a great box! Smile I did get a mini A&G back Jeter, so that's good!

I know there are no-number mini cards, but are there regular cards with no-numbers? I got a regular size, non-serial numbered, Desmond Jennings card with no-number? It's not a glossy 1/1 .... Looks perfectly normal, except for the no-no. Anyone?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: A&G question, please.
(07-14-2014, 08:41 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Okay, found 1 blaster. No hits to speak of, but since I don't have anything yet, I needed them all! So a great box! Smile I did get a mini A&G back Jeter, so that's good!

I know there are no-number mini cards, but are there regular cards with no-numbers? I got a regular size, non-serial numbered, Desmond Jennings card with no-number? It's not a glossy 1/1 .... Looks perfectly normal, except for the no-no. Anyone?
I think I read something about this the other day. I believe it's part of the code. Since I typically don't pay much attention to A&G, I'm not exactly sure what that means. But I think that's the/part of the answer.
Kepler

Yes it's just a normal card part of code allegedly
Jennings is the only one without a number

Awesome DrM.....Jennngs did it! Code solved....(congrats on the Jeter A&G back...great pull!)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I totally freaked out when I first the Jennings NNO base card, I thought Topps had screwed with things and did a Base NNO set in addition to the mini NNO. Thank goodness that's not the case Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Yeah if you look on the PDF of the master checklist sent out it lists Jennings in the card 114 slot with no number listed next to it.
Is this thing on?

So if I pull this it's not OK to list on eBay with the following? "1/1?????" "Error card?" "Ultra Rare?"
Kepler

Whatever you do Mitch don't accidentally buy a 2013 box in a hurry at target like I did at lunch
They won't take them back exchange for exact item only Sad

(07-14-2014, 12:34 PM)rentzington Wrote: Whatever you do Mitch don't accidentally buy a 2013 box in a hurry at target like I did at lunch
They won't take them back exchange for exact item only Sad
That's unfortunate ... Unless you hit a cool auto. I could never return a blaster once I bought it ... Error or not .... It would kill me to think I returned a box that might have a sweet Koufax auto inside!
So does anyone know why the Angels aren't The Los Angeles Angels on their A&G cards? They are the only team without a city affiliation to their America.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.