`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 Contenders, Pack of Prestige, Momentum

2006 Contenders, Pack of Prestige, Momentum
Bought my first box in a while, got 06 Contenders pretty cheap and bought enough to get into my LCS's raffle for a Miguel Cabrerra signed baseball.

I have sacna, but soooo not worth it

2013 Momentum: Dennis Johnson RC auto /550

2014 Prestige: Nice design this year, will have to buy more., Teddy Bridgewater Draft Picks foil insert, very nice looking card

06 Contenders: Got the Complete base set, which I needed as I was missing the Favre (Getting closer to 1,000!!)

Inserts were okay too. ROY Reggie Bush /1000, ROY AJ Hawk Gold /250, SJax Playoff Ticket /199

Autos were a DISASTER: Ko Simpson, Mike Bell, and Darryl Tapp. The Tapp I can probably trade easier here now that he's a Lion, but my goodness, a crappy break.

Last auto was a ..... redemption. Yep, and it was a good one too. Eddie George auto /200. Bright side is, I contacted Panini and they can do something with it.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

RE: 2006 Contenders, Pack of Prestige, Momentum
Disaster covers it! I'm always so afraid to buy old boxes! If you hit nothing, odds are you got guys that are not even in the sport anymore. At least with new products there's short term hope. But hey, to try to win a Miggy ball I guess it had to be done...

EDIT: Didn't see the last sentence. It's cool to see that Panini can help you out on the George AU redemption! Hope it's something nice! Let us know when you get it in!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Not too bad! Hope Panini comes through with a good replacement or even better...the Eddie George auto if they still have it would be sweet!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Pics added to my sig. I mainly wanted to break the box because of the Packers 2006 autos that I don't have from the set, mainly Hawk and Jennings, plus I still didn't have the Favre. I was still glad about the Hawk insert, which is, aside from the redemption, the nicest card in the box.

I'll keep everyone updated on the Panini progress, which was shipped to them yesterday,

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Hi there, once you get the eddie george, let me know, would love to trade for it.
I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

(07-17-2014, 06:48 AM)titansaussiefan Wrote: Hi there, once you get the eddie george, let me know, would love to trade for it.
I highly doubt it'll be the same card. I even doubt it'll be Eddie George considering the low print #s most of his stuff runs.

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Ouch sorry
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS