`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaky has come to visit - A&G, Bowman, Prizm breaks

RE: Streaky has come to visit - A&G, Bowman, Prizm breaks
Sick pulls bud! I'd really like to get that orange tapia from you if you're planning on trading it.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Is the /25 Hellickson FT?
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Like the Ho Jo AU! Nice stuff!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I haven't decided what to do with the Hellickson yet. It probably will be FT - especially if I can get something off my PC want list for it. Same can be said for my Abreu and Puig Gypsy Queen red minis.
Two more Bowman hangers today and two more minor hits: Isiah Kiner-Falefa base auto and Micah Johnson green chrome /75. Streaky is a good friend to have around.
[Image: 20140713_231518_zps6gd3j3uv.jpg][/URL]
Kepler

(07-13-2014, 11:14 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I haven't decided what to do with the Hellickson yet. It probably will be FT - especially if I can get something off my PC want list for it. Same can be said for my Abreu and Puig Gypsy Queen red minis.
Two more Bowman hangers today and two more minor hits: Isiah Kiner-Falefa base auto and Micah Johnson green chrome /75. Streaky is a good friend to have around.
Nice. I thought streaky had found me this weekend too....but i had more failures than luck.

Long live streaky!

(07-13-2014, 11:14 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I haven't decided what to do with the Hellickson yet. It probably will be FT - especially if I can get something off my PC want list for it. Same can be said for my Abreu and Puig Gypsy Queen red minis.
I miss Streaky! Sad
Great run going there, Jared! May the force (of streaky) be with you!
I know when streaky goes missing and is visiting friends, because I pull such utter garbage. A blaster and hanger of Bowman? All garbage. A hanger of Gypsy queen? ... Nada! A hanger or 2 of Prizm? ... Not even worth mentioning. What's worse than garbage is when you pull multiples of garbage! Not even getting stuff to fill in the set. Uggggh.
Streaky, get Jared up to about 15/15 then come home ... Okay? Then you can go visiting again!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-14-2014, 08:34 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I miss Streaky! Sad
Great run going there, Jared! May the force (of streaky) be with you!
I know when streaky goes missing and is visiting friends, because I pull such utter garbage. A blaster and hanger of Bowman? All garbage. A hanger of Gypsy queen? ... Nada! A hanger or 2 of Prizm? ... Not even worth mentioning. What's worse than garbage is when you pull multiples of garbage! Not even getting stuff to fill in the set. Uggggh.
Streaky, get Jared up to about 15/15 then come home ... Okay? Then you can go visiting again!
If Streaky wants to stick around for another 6 buys, I'm all for it. But if he were to go home right now, I'd also be alright with it. He was more than kind to me with that Puello hit. Hoping to flip that on eBay and land some nice PC stuff with it. That way it's the hit that keeps on giving.
Kepler