`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Boxes 2014 Allen & Ginter's........Scans

RE: 2 Boxes 2014 Allen & Ginter's........Scans
(07-11-2014, 09:43 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: I want/ need that cespedes.....PLEASE...!!!!!
PM sent.

It looks like the ginter boxes are really loaded this year with the decrease in production. I need need that bourdain when pricing comes out. I'll have plenty of minis for you!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(07-11-2014, 09:53 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: PM sent.

Pm returned....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

If your looking at completing the set I will be busting a case this week and I'm sure we will be able to work something out. I'm hoping my break will be as nice as yours. Fantastic boxes, congrats! And yes, the RIP cards are case hits!

(07-12-2014, 09:38 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: If your looking at completing the set I will be busting a case this week and I'm sure we will be able to work something out. I'm hoping my break will be as nice as yours. Fantastic boxes, congrats! And yes, the RIP cards are case hits!
Thanks! Yes I am working on the base set with sp's and all of the regular size inserts, no minis this year. All my minis will be ft.