`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blowout Remix PC Hit

Blowout Remix PC Hit
I saw the new 2014 Blowout Remix boxes and thought it looked interesting so I gave it a chamce, and boy am I glad I did. You get 10 packs per box and I got 2014 GQ, 2012 GQ, 2010 Bowman Draft, 2009 topps unique, 2014 topps series 1, 2012 prizm, 2011 panini golden age, 2010 topps update, 2010 topps chrome, and 2014 museum collection. I was lucky enough to get 2 hits, a Ben Zobrist auto from 2014 GQ and a sick 4 color patch with 2 grey jersey relics of one of my PC players Tony Cingrani. Overall I am very happy with this break

RE: Blowout Remix PC Hit
Congrats! I was looking at those yesterday and wondering if they were worth the $75. I didn't realize they'd include packs of higher end product. That's pretty awesome. I may have to try one too.

(07-11-2014, 02:49 PM)Christiem Wrote: Congrats! I was looking at those yesterday and wondering if they were worth the $75. I didn't realize they'd include packs of higher end product. That's pretty awesome. I may have to try one too.
Thank you! It seems like every box has at least 1 high end pack

Very cool! Wasn't sure if I'd ever get this, but it looks like it's worth it!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice stuff! I'm considering grabbing one of those boxes myself.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(07-11-2014, 09:27 PM)demondukk Wrote: Nice stuff! I'm considering grabbing one of those boxes myself.
They night already be sold out, Blowout only made 200 boxes and I think they went pretty fast