`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealing with Panini America

Dealing with Panini America
Hello all, I haven't deal with a lot of redemption cards in the past, but I did enter a redemption for a Julio Jones low numbered auto back in August 2012. Unfortunately, they STILL haven't sent me anything (even the consolation of equal value they say they send after 8 months). It's been 2 years and I'm pretty aggravated, do any of you with more experience either in redemption cards or Panini American have any suggestions as to what I should do so I can at least get something? Any advice is appreciated.
Collect Denver Broncos, Notre Dame alums, and mainly offensive NFL players.

RE: Dealing with Panini America
I'm waiting for a couple of redemptions myself. I've heard before that you can call them and ask them for a replacement, but who knows what they will send.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

I have had good experiences when I called them for replacements. They asked me who I would like as a replacement. But, they did not tell me exactly what card I would get. I had a $40BV card waiting to be delivered and they sent me the player I wanted but two $30BV cards - both I already had. So, you do take your chances.
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

Yeah just call or email them tellng them you want a replacement.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(07-11-2014, 11:25 AM)broncofan6 Wrote: Hello all, I haven't deal with a lot of redemption cards in the past, but I did enter a redemption for a Julio Jones low numbered auto back in August 2012. Unfortunately, they STILL haven't sent me anything (even the consolation of equal value they say they send after 8 months). It's been 2 years and I'm pretty aggravated, do any of you with more experience either in redemption cards or Panini American have any suggestions as to what I should do so I can at least get something? Any advice is appreciated.
You have to ask for a replacement, they usually won't just send one after 8 months.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Call them and ask for a replacement, they will usually ask you for a team or specific players you are interested in and they will try and accommodate you if they can. I usually ask for the manager David Sharp and the last time he gave me a suggested price range of what i can get in return for the replacement, asked me what i would like and then made good on it. I had waited for more than a year on a DeMarco Murray auto /10 from 2011 Absolute and a Carson Palmer auto /25 from the same set, after talking to him within a week i received a Crown Royale jersey auto Jason Witten /10 for the Palmer and a Russell Wilson rookie jersey auto for the Murray. Basically what I'm trying to say is Panini will take care of you if you call them, and its alot better then dealing with Topps.
(07-11-2014, 12:35 PM)packerbkd Wrote: I have had good experiences when I called them for replacements. They asked me who I would like as a replacement. But, they did not tell me exactly what card I would get. I had a $40BV card waiting to be delivered and they sent me the player I wanted but two $30BV cards - both I already had. So, you do take your chances.
I have found that by asking directly to speak with the manager that you have a little more control over what you can get, he has told me exactly what he has available every time I've asked.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)