`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May be a stupid question

May be a stupid question
Since I haven't been on EBAY while I've been gone from the hobby it seems as though some things have changed. Are you not able to see what a certain card goes for on an offer price? I see where you can see an offer price was accepted and the listing ended, but am I right that you can't see what the offer price was for? I'm really trying to track Kershaw's 2006 bowman chrome graded auto's and I'd really like to see what all listings end for.

RE: May be a stupid question
Yeah there is no more showing what best offer price was accepted, I don't know why they did that because Beckett uses ebay sales as a platform to see what cards are worth and if someone has a card listed at $299 or B/O and the seller accepts $125 for the card then you arent really getting an accurate price on it.

Yes, you actually can see what a card with a best offer accepted sells for. Go to the original listing and click print. A window will pop up for you to print and the sell price is listed there. I don't know how long it will be before ebay realizes this and disables the feature.

(07-11-2014, 06:51 AM)joba the clark Wrote: Yeah there is no more showing what best offer price was accepted, I don't know why they did that because Beckett uses ebay sales as a platform to see what cards are worth and if someone has a card listed at $299 or B/O and the seller accepts $125 for the card then you arent really getting an accurate price on it.
& its impossible for Beckett to be at ALL of the card shows to verify what cards are actually selling for...... THESE are the exact reasons why Beckett pricing is so questionable now......Hmmmmmm.............I've come across a lot of collectors & sellers who don't go by Beckett pricing......
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards