`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Allen & Ginter Retail hits

2014 Allen & Ginter Retail hits
I bought way too much retail of this, but the two stores I hit I cleaned out ...figured better odds right??

For starters No Autos. I ran out to check stores when I saw retail had snoop lion auto's being pulled and the popup booklets were in hangers and blasters

First 4 blasters and 8 of the 3 pack hanger packs yielded
1 full size Relic of Kyle Seager
1 Tanaka base and 1 Abreu base
a few coincidence cards
1 larger than life mini (i think those are SP)

various mini inserts and some gold and black border minis

and 1 NNO mini Jose Reyes. Not that great for cleaning out a store but could have been worse right?

Tonight I tried my luck at another store near where I was buying dinner.
3 blasters and 8 of the $6 hanger packs.

2 full size relic hits Freeman (from a hanger pack) and Darvish
Base Tanaka and SP Puig
several coincidence cards
Various black border mini's and mini inserts

1 NNO Roy Halladay mini

And something that I think looked strange, i flipped this Michael Eisner mini over to see if it was a NNO and i see a gold embossed serial number at the bottom not the normal Hand written serials from ginter

It's a 1/1 Glossy of michael Eisner. Didnt even know these existed till today and wouldn't expect it from retail

If it wasn't for the NNO and the Eisner I'd be pretty unhappy with all those retail boxes but reality is even if i sell all 3 I won't make back my money

[Image: scans_zps4090fd8d.jpg]

[Image: scans_0001_zps98542b4f.jpg]

RE: 2014 Allen & Ginter Retail hits
PLease let me know if you want to sell the NNO's and possibly the Eisner and what you want for them.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

love to have the Big E Glossy I am a big Ginter fan, just let me have a shot pm me and I think we can work something out.

i'm still undecided if i'm doing the full mini set, i may just go for the base and black border's
I'll let you guys know on the NNO

No clue about that eisner, there's hardly any for sale yet so i wouldn't even know what value to place on it

Nice stuff! Went on a retail run the other day but no Ginter : (
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I'd take a Tanaka and Abreu card off your hands if you are so inclined. As usual nothing is off limits.

That one of one may fetch over 100 bucks. I pulled a glossy last year and sold it real fast at 125. Should have listed it higher lol.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(07-11-2014, 10:28 AM)Haze28 Wrote: That one of one may fetch over 100 bucks. I pulled a glossy last year and sold it real fast at 125. Should have listed it higher lol.
When I realized what it was my first thought was _@*&_ it couldn't have been someone in higher demand?

(07-11-2014, 10:36 AM)rentzington Wrote: When I realized what it was my first thought was _@*&_ it couldn't have been someone in higher demand?
I don't know, the non-sport people tend to sell pretty well. If you list it, make sure Disney is somewhere in the title. It could do better than you think.
Kepler

I would love to get the Freeman relic off you!