`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying '14 A&G NNO and Red Border mini's

Buying '14 A&G NNO and Red Border mini's
Looking to get a jump start on the rarer mini sets I'll be building. NNO's /50 and red borders /33. LMK what you have available and what you want for them. Would also be interested in the rare insert mini's and SP A&G back and black borders (301-350)
Good luck to all you box and case breakers!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Buying '14 A&G NNO and Red Border mini's

I pulled a couple of NNOs and I have 3 of the retail insert minis (including will clark). I also have a /25 Juan Marichal.

Is this thing on?

Man those REDs are going crazy. Makes you wonder how/why the NNOs sell so cheap must be the numbers being stamped.

Pete GL getting some, been able to pick up some of the NNOs for a steal though LOL Smile)

Yeah, I;ve gotten a bunch of NNO's for $1.04, and yet we still see people listing the hand #'d '09 NNO's for silly amounts so yeah, it definitely has to do with the serial #, bunch of lemmings Smile
I think I have to scrap the red border set unless I hit lottery or slip on some grapes at Whole Foods

Pete got a lot of what you are looking for. Plus would trade some the reds I have for some 2012 ginter stuff I need.

Jeremy, not sure what I might have from '12 that you need. If you can thikn of something I would love to work out a trade

Is there any full size regular cards that are NNO, thought they only did it with the mini's but I pulled one of desmond jennings that has the spot where the regular cards have a number but there is nothing printed there...has the curly cue things that are on either side of the base cardsthat have numbers but no number in between on this one.......any ideas...???
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

The Jennings full size NNO is the only one like that, but they all appear to be that way, not sure why or if it's part of the code. Anyways, still looking for NNO's, scrapping the red border set as of now, I will be in debt for life if I try to collect those Smile
Working on my database now, will likely have some mini doubles to trade in the next few days.

Pete been getting a few now for a few bucks...btw how many NNOs have you been able to get so far?

(07-15-2014, 09:14 AM)jcollyer Wrote: Pete been getting a few now for a few bucks...btw how many NNOs have you been able to get so far?
I have no idea Smile I'm terrible at keeping trackin the beginning. I just try to hit all the box breakers and snatch up as many as I can, I probably have a bunch of doubles already. I would guess I have about 50 or so