`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do you use top-loaders vs penny sleeves?

RE: When do you use top-loaders vs penny sleeves?
I put all my cards in Penny Sleeve's, Then I try to put them in the White Cardboard boxes by Player Last Name.separated Baseball-Football-Basketball-Hockey
I think I'm 95 % completed on this task, I ran out of sorting room.

RE: When do you use top-loaders vs penny sleeves?
(07-11-2014, 10:30 AM)aktlingit Wrote: 3. Any relic cards go into One Touch holders. All One Touch holders go into 2 row shoeboxes. When I initially chose to go this route I only had like 3 relic cards but now I have quite a few. I get decent prices on my One Touch holders but it's still a higher cost than I wanted. But I'm also not going to change my system now.
I was the same except when it started to take up way to much room I've gone to top loaders. Those that are in the one touch are staying that way but the new additions are now going into top loaders. (relics and autos)

I penny sleeve all my cards into 5,000 count boxes unless they are expensive ones. The cards that are less than $40.00 stay that way unless I need to ship because of a trade or something.

If they are my PC, Sets go into binders (again, I'm running out of room). and singles go mainly into top loaders then in card boxes.