`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomas Hertl Young Guns - dropped 50% in value?!

Tomas Hertl Young Guns - dropped 50% in value?!
Wasn't Hertl's Young Guns rookie a few weeks ago? What the heck happened to make it drop by 50%?

RE: Tomas Hertl Young Guns - dropped 50% in value?!
Last I knew it was only $25 or $30....traded one a month or so ago. Injuries and missing time will do that. If he comes back strong like he started this year I'm sure it will rebound somewhat.
Go Avs Go!

It's been at $30 for a few months now. I'm not sure what justified the drop in value. If someone wants to blame it on the off season well then you better drop the price of everything that isn't a brand new product or of a player in a kings jersey.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

A very LONG goalless streak after the 4 goal game plus getting injured killed the demand for his cards.

All the hype for him really took off after the four goal game and he did very little after that.

As someone who actively sells, I can tell you his demand got absolutely killed. I have had many different variations of his for sale for $5 (rookie jerseys, RC's etc) for months and they are all still sitting there.

Collecting Kirk McLean - Todd Bertuzzi - Scott Stevens
[Image: bbbert.png]

These prices drive me crazy, though. You have ex-NHL'ers (or players who never made an impact in the NHL) whose cards are still at the same price as when they were first released! Why don't those all plummet?

Plus, I'm a little baffled on how Hertl's BD rc is now priced higher than the Young Guns.

Shoot, this is not good news. I know it's way before the season starts, but darn:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=72572...l:topheads

(07-07-2014, 02:36 PM)shierydana Wrote: These prices drive me crazy, though. You have ex-NHL'ers (or players who never made an impact in the NHL) whose cards are still at the same price as when they were first released! Why don't those all plummet?

Plus, I'm a little baffled on how Hertl's BD rc is now priced higher than the Young Guns.
The reason why ex NHLers do not plummet it because the price has been stable for years.

The Hot RC's always start out high and tend to go down over time unless the player gains superstar status and them you may see them be stable or climb in price.