`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
2013 Leaf Draft State Pride Kris Bryant

2013 Leaf Draft State Pride Kris Bryant
I know the big money is on Bryant's Bowman Chrome cards, but I have to say Leaf has them beat on design here. I have 2 Bryant autos the 2013 Metal Draft State Pride Auto & Leaf Memories auto. Both are far nicer than the Bowman cards with the exception of the new inception cards. Thankfully as a rabid Cubs fan I usually pick up their prospects as soon as I can, I have many busts Felix Pie anyone, so I was able to pick these up fairly cheap. I guess my point is for all the money these bowman cards are fetching I'd much rather go with Leaf. Better prices & better design. Plus it seems like the market is flooded with these bowman redemptions. At 200-500$ a pop if he busts it's gonna hurt, at the 70$ or so I got his Leaf autos combined I won't be out much. Plus Leaf had Bowman beat by a year. If your not interested in chasing the Bowman rainbow parallels go with leaf and save your money. It's still his auto, & a better looking one at that. Thanks for letting me vent.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2013 Leaf Draft State Pride Kris Bryant
You don't have to sell me on leaf! I love their draft pick stuff!

In fact, between 2012 metal and valiant I opened three cases, loved it!

I know, I'm thinking of swearing off Topps altogether. You get a better payoff with Leaf & Panini products. I bought 2 boxes of 2014 Prizm for 120$ & pulled Springers Gold Auto Redemption #d to 10 & Archie Bradley Base auto. Not to mention the cool Jackie Robinson Prizms and everything else they offer. I'm glad I'm not alone in this, when you look at what people on ebay pay for some of these Bowman cards you gotta wonder what's going on in their heads. Lol

I opened two metal cases and a valiant case.

If I remember right, that yielded over THREE HUNDRED autographs!

And tons of color prismatic autos too, many extremely limited.

Or for roughly the same money, I could have bought bowman draft boxes and gotten....40 autos.

Plus leaf generally grades awesome and don't use stickers.

Brian Gray is that you?

Supply and demand is a tricky thing.

I have a couple panini USA Bryant autos and I'd prefer the black and gold collegiate signatures card I have over the chrome any day.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

To the guy with the Bryant states pride would you sell it or trade it.