`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
taking a break

taking a break
It's time for me to take a break. My family and I are moving to the Detroit area for work, and some things are just more important than cards. I've been selling off non pc stuff for a while now, but I took it all in the LOS and sold I all for a small sum....less than 2k lol. I'll still be on the boards, but no longer trading. Hopefully in a few months I can start over! It's been great dealing with you all!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: taking a break
Hey man. The hobby is loosing a great member, hopefully you'll be back soon. Congrats on being able to turn the collection into some coin. Good luck to you and your family on the move. Did you land a new job or just time for a change?
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Hey man good luck on your new endeavors, sorry you are having to take a leave but I surely understand and can relate. Stay safe and God Bless.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

You recently got married and now you quit? Married life that bad? jk! Good luck man.

Dude, sorry to hear. Hope you can stay active on the boards. Good luck in Detroit