`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beckett 2014 FFL
07-02-2014, 10:16 AM
Beckett 2014 FFL
To those that played in the league last year, invites have been sent. If there any members that would like to get in, please send me your name and email. I will send you an invite as spots open up.

Thank you,
Mike - ftballcardz

Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefa...t=6&page=1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2014, 06:42 AM
RE: Beckett 2014 FFL
Still looking for a few more members that would like to play. Here are the details. If your interested the please message me with your email and I will send you an invite.

Ok... the details....

its a $50 buyin ( we use cards for this ). The buyin is one to two cards that are either auto or GU AND the card(s) must be of a HOF'er or STAR player/rookie. If you are unsure if a card meets the requirement just email me a pic and I will let you know.

The rosters consist of 25 players and starting rosters are 2-QBs, 2-RB's, 3-WR's, 2-TE's, 1 flex(W,R,T), 2-K's, 2-Def's and 5 Def players for a total of 19 starters. The other 6 are your bench.

Also, all teams put in $10 cash which will be used to purchase a box of cards for the league winner. RaiderNation75 usually runs a live break of this box so everyone in the league can see what the reward was.

Prize fund breakdown is as follows
1st place - 5 lots of your choice ($250)
2nd place - 3 lots of the remaining 5 ($150)
3rd place - the last 2 lots remaining
4th place will receive a lot valued at $50 that I will put together.

In addition to these prizes I also award weekly high point winners prizes... and they can be anywhere from rookie cards, GU, autos.

Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.

07-31-2014, 08:30 AM
Looking for one more member to fill a Yahoo league. if interested please message me for the details.

07-31-2014, 08:37 AM
interested pm me details please

[Image: Dallas_zps996ed454.jpg]

Collecting Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Texas Rangers