`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Prizm Break. Not terrible.

2014 Prizm Break. Not terrible.
Busted my second box of Prizm today. Not too bad. Could been better, but I like the product from a value standpoint. Lots of color and decent AU distribution.

Notable Prizms: Adrian Gonzalez Blue Mojo/75, Chris Sale Intuition Prizm(Very shiny), Yadier Molina Die Cut Glove Purple/99 and Scherzer Orange Die Cut/60

AUs: Rick Dempsey sticker

And my best hit..
Chris Davis Mojo Prizm On Card AU

[Image: 20140630_180319_zpse92e3b65.jpg]

Will load everything for trade soon.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

RE: 2014 Prizm Break. Not terrible.
Sounds like a good box, better than the one I bought.
I got my biggest hits from blasters

I'm 2 for 2 with Prizm so far. Got a Gold Ripken in my first box! I will prob buy another box eventually.

Nice hit on that Davis auto, I absolutely love Prizm this year. I have randomly opened almost a case and have dabbling in the Jackie Robinson tribute set. I have about 55 of them already with most of the big ones except Abreu and Tanaka.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

This led me to buy another blaster at lunch, so much value there. The camo pack alone pays for the entire blaster

nice hit on the davis auto!!
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Congrats! I've been throwing around the idea of picking up a couple boxes myself. Never bought any Prizm but I'm leaning that way.

gocardinals- Thanks!

mgruber2- Prizm is really fun to break this year. It was ok in '12 and '13 but they nailed it this year by making it a low end break with lots of Prizms inside and 2 AUs per box. I recommend it to everyone as a nice "holdover" break between bigger purchases.

Every time I see the subject heading I keep reading it as ... Prison Break, not terrible LOL

I probably should pick up a blaster or two. I picked up a blaster and a few 3 packs when they first hit. Really Nice cards, but nothing to write home about (no autos or major hits) ... But the design is nice, the camo and RWB parallels are nice additions and Panini needs to be supported. I loved EEE last year and will continue to show them the money $$$ Smile

Just wondering .... Can anyone explain this ?
[Image: null_zps09385998.jpg]
Sure, great ball player, but is Paul in every pack? I think I was 4 for 4 ... One blaster and 3 hanger packs a few weeks ago ... Got 4 Konerko cards ....WHY???
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Collation was not that great on this product. After 6 boxes I still didn't have the base set done and from what my friend at the LCS was telling me, he watched about 8 cases opened at the shop and didn't see a single David Ortiz high number pulled. It was the last card he needed for the set and still doesn't have it.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]