`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of pretty new cards to oogle

Lots of pretty new cards to oogle
Got in an extremely productive one night off from work last night & added more than 150 new cards to my bucket, plus got my org completely caught up on all the things Beckett has bothered to list so far. There's still about a hundred cards to go bucket-wise, including two boxes' worth of 2014 Bowman (nothing insane from them anyway), but I has a proud right now.

Do feel free to browse to your heart's content, and offers are always welcome if you see something you want. Unless it says not for trade--then I burn you in effigy. But not much of it says that.

I'm always looking for more of the guys in my sig, from base to 1-of-1s, or just anything that piques my interest.

RE: Lots of pretty new cards to oogle
(06-30-2014, 06:11 AM)Harv72b Wrote: Got in an extremely productive one night off from work last night & added more than 150 new cards to my bucket, plus got my org completely caught up on all the things Beckett has bothered to list so far. There's still about a hundred cards to go bucket-wise, including two boxes' worth of 2014 Bowman (nothing insane from them anyway), but I has a proud right now.

Do feel free to browse to your heart's content, and offers are always welcome if you see something you want. Unless it says not for trade--then I burn you in effigy. But not much of it says that.

I'm always looking for more of the guys in my sig, from base to 1-of-1s, or just anything that piques my interest.
Open offer sent. Thanks.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

(06-30-2014, 06:11 AM)Harv72b Wrote: Got in an extremely productive one night off from work last night & added more than 150 new cards to my bucket, plus got my org completely caught up on all the things Beckett has bothered to list so far. There's still about a hundred cards to go bucket-wise, including two boxes' worth of 2014 Bowman (nothing insane from them anyway), but I has a proud right now.

Open offer sent
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

(07-01-2014, 12:58 PM)mecooncat Wrote: Open offer sent. Thanks.
Overslept today so I'll look at 'em after work tomorrow morning. Thanks!

EDIT: My bad, forgot that today falls somewhere on the calendar, meaning that trading & org will be down all morning. I'll check you all as soon as possible (including the one below me).

I like the Eddie Lacy Playoff Ticket. I don't know if I have anything for it, but please check me.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.