`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Way too early 2015 Draft question: Will a RB go i the first?

Way too early 2015 Draft question: Will a RB go i the first?
So this year no RB went in the first round for the first time in decades, but this upcoming crop is pretty fantastic. Todd Gurley, TJ Yeldon, Jeremy Langford, Ameer Abdullah and Melvin Gordon just to name a few. I've gotta think even in an undervalued running back market that one, maybe two, have to go in the first 32 picks. Opinions?
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: Way too early 2015 Draft question: Will a RB go i the first?
Gurley is a top 5 unless injured. You don't pass on a guy like that. He averages over 6 yards a carry in the SEC....as a true freshman and sophomore.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I think 2015 will be 3 straight drafts where a RB isnt taken in the first round. More WR;s, TE's and OL will continue to go in the 1st round. It is a passing league and there will only be a few, prob 2 or 3 teams, that have a balanced offense with running and passing the football. All the other teams will throw out of their minds
[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

depends if I decide to come out or not
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(06-29-2014, 09:10 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: depends if I decide to come out or not
Didn't even know you were draft eligible Frenchie!
(06-28-2014, 09:33 PM)child_please Wrote: I think 2015 will be 3 straight drafts where a RB isnt taken in the first round. More WR;s, TE's and OL will continue to go in the 1st round. It is a passing league and there will only be a few, prob 2 or 3 teams, that have a balanced offense with running and passing the football. All the other teams will throw out of their minds
You're right, third straight draft potentially, forgot one didn't go last year either. It's a passing league no doubt, but sometimes it's hard to pass up elite talent when it's there. There are still a few teams that still go with best player available in the draft.
(06-28-2014, 09:30 PM)ugameck Wrote: Gurley is a top 5 unless injured. You don't pass on a guy like that. He averages over 6 yards a carry in the SEC....as a true freshman and sophomore.
Psst, TJ Yeldon did that too Smile Gurley is more of a threat as a pass catcher. But look at their rushing stats, Strikingly similar. Only seperated by 5 carries, 30 yards and 1 touchdown.

Do you not think Gurley's injury history from this past season will hurt him? I know Yeldon's fumbling issues will haunt him in the draft process.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50