Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2000 UD Ionix

2000 UD Ionix
Hey guys,

I just completed my 2000 UD Ionix Warp Zone set with the final being a Mike Piazza Warp Zone 1:288 of all cards. That leaves me with all but 2 SSP A Piece of History cards and 7 SP Authentics that I've never seen. In this set, there are the 90 Base Cards, 90 Reciprocals, 15 Shockwave, Atomic, Awesome Powers, Pyrotechnics, Biorythm and Warp Zone cards, 20 Authentics and 3 Roberto Clemente A Piece of History 3,000 Hit Club cards. I have the Roberto Bat Card /350 but don't have the Cut/Auto /5 or the Bat/Cut/Auto /4, nor have I ever seen them. If anyone has any information on those two that would be awesome!

The biggest mystery of this set to me are the Authentics Cards. I have 13/20 autos and the other 7 seem to be SP's that I have never seen for sell. The are: Nomar Garciappara, Pedro Martinez, Gabe Kapler, Chipper Jones, Joe McEwing, Craig Biggio and Matt Williams. Upper Deck claims they were produced but I can't find any info or pictures of them. They even updated the price guide to only include the 13 I own. Does anyone know about the missing 7 autographed cards?

If the Authentics cards were never produced, and the changes of me getting the other 2 Roberto Clemente cards is slim to none, then the collection is complete. There are some pretty sweet 90's autos in the set includeing Jeter and Griffey and I would be looking to sell the set as a whole if anyone want's to PM me an offer. Only reason for selling is I am working on my 92-96 Jeter set and am needing to raise some funds for the last few tough cards. Any information you can provide or any reasonable offers will be appreciated. I don't have pictures yet but can certainly get some scans if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

RE: 2000 UD Ionix
Bump.