`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PANINI RETROSPECTION CLEARANCE BOX....3 AUTOS

PANINI RETROSPECTION CLEARANCE BOX....3 AUTOS
I absolutely love these blasters and for 12.00 they're hard to beat. Didn't get any big name autos but still, 3 autos is fantastic

2012-13 Elite Rookie Inscriptions auto
Evan Fournier
Kyle O'Quinn

2012-13 Past & Present auto
John Jenkins
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

RE: PANINI RETROSPECTION CLEARANCE BOX....3 AUTOS
(06-26-2014, 04:21 PM)jynkeys Wrote: I absolutely love these blasters and for 12.00 they're hard to beat. Didn't get any big name autos but still, 3 autos is fantastic

2012-13 Elite Rookie Inscriptions auto
Evan Fournier
Kyle O'Quinn

2012-13 Past & Present auto
John Jenkins
Saw your post. Went to Walmart and they had one of the retrospection clearance box. Picked it up and got

2012-13 Past & Present Auto
Julius Erving

2012-13 Elite Rookie Inscription Auto
Bradley Beal

You are welcome. Feel free to send the erving to my as thanx
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

Not bad for clearance
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

You think this was "not bad for clearance", you should see what I just pulled today out of 1 of these on clearance

Kevin Durant Autograph