`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Andrew luck topps chrome variation 2012

Andrew luck topps chrome variation 2012
In the last 2 months Andrew lucks topps chrome rookie has gone up 2 times, I see them Everywhere. The variation on the other hand, I have seen in a auction style format once, and before that one, one other time in the last year. The variation seems to be very very rare, yet it has not moved in value. The last one I seen on an auction style went for 140.00 and I missed it, sadly. Now to me, what an item sells for is its TRUE value. I am glad they have not went up, because that means it would be even more id have to pay when I find one. I guess I am wondering how rare these are. And if it is worth paying over book when I find one. The one that sold was not even great centering, probley 40/60 centering. The boxes are to high now to me to take a chance at hitting one. I don't even know the seedings on them in boxes. Any info and possibly good prices to buy them at would be greatly appreciated, because I live in canton area and the nationals are less then a month away.

RE: Andrew luck topps chrome variation 2012
I highly recommend that you RARELY ever consider so called "book value" when purchasing a card (even though we ALL do it). You said it yourself, "what an item sells for is its TRUE value." I have had a couple of occasions lately that I have paid significantly more than book value...and others involved in the auctions were willing to do so as well. Fork over what you are willing to pay, enjoy the spoils, and have no regrets about it.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

ebay isnt ever true value

(06-27-2014, 08:13 AM)jephthah1 Wrote: I highly recommend that you RARELY ever consider so called "book value" when purchasing a card (even though we ALL do it). You said it yourself, "what an item sells for is its TRUE value." I have had a couple of occasions lately that I have paid significantly more than book value...and others involved in the auctions were willing to do so as well. Fork over what you are willing to pay, enjoy the spoils, and have no regrets about it.
+1000 well said!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]