IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just a small trade
Wink 
Just a small trade
Prelude to how this card came about.

I was on facebook talking with a friend, and he said he was trying to razz this card off. He wasn't getting much action on it, and I just happened to tell him I'd offer a trade for it to make us both happy.

Long story short, he said that he was good with that, but the stipulation was the trade had to be done last night.

Did I mention that it was already 9:30pm at night? So I grabbed my cards, loaded up the car and off I went.

Saw and talked for a bit, and finally got done to business. 2 hours of talking and trying to find the right cards (not going off BV here), landed me this beauty.

Gave up more than I would have normally done, but who cares when the card is already this beautiful. I can recoup most of the cards from other sources, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I just wish my better half understood that, and wasn't so upset that I came traipsing in at 12:30am more happier than a clam at high tide.

Without futher adu. 2013 NT Richard Sherman /5 auto.. Beckett 9.5, auto 10

[Image: ED6612A9-F1AD-41D7-A2DD-452C904DF1A8_zpstfgldvc6.jpg]
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: Just a small trade
love my niners.....but damn that is a sweet @$$ card. nice pickup
[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

very nice card!! Congrats!!
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

That is a beauty!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Definitely a beaut! Congrats on the late night trade!

If you don't mind could you tell us what you traded for it.

(06-25-2014, 05:56 PM)BroncoMan24 Wrote: If you don't mind could you tell us what you traded for it.
I'm not really at liberty to say due to the values and such, but the breakdown goes a little like this:

A different Richard Sherman card,
A Russell Wilson auto
Some Christine Michael cards
Some other misc mid-end cards of some of the 2013 draft players that I wasn't too keen on collecting at this time, and that I can replace at a later date by finding them off the bay.

We didn't go by Beckett Value, but by Sale Values. I don't like doing that a lot at times, but when the other person owns a business selling cards I was fine with it.

I got something that I love and want to keep PC for me, and he has to recoup some of the revenue.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Sweet card man!

Sweet card congrats!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

THAT IS A LIFETIME CARD! YOU GOT THE BETTER END OF THE DEAL!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).