Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Autographed Herschel Walker topps #395
Shocked 
Autographed Herschel Walker topps #395
Can anyone tell me about this card.. Im getting revenge on a deadbeat father. Is this card worth anything? Thanks a million!

Missy..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Autographed Herschel Walker topps #395
The picture quality stinks so I can't give you too much of a read. IF it were a legit auto - eh, maybe $5-$10.

If pack inserted and not an in person maybe more - haven't seen the card packed out with an auto. A but I'm not expert on Herschel Walker pack inserted cards. Sorry.

How about just giving it to the child instead? It's probably worth more personally to a kid as a cool item to have.

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

The kiddo is a girl and doesnt really care about football.. He owes thousands of dollars in CS.. Not one dime have I seen, so I was hoping maybe this would bring in some cash, at least a little bit.. Guess I will hang onto it.. Does it matter if its in a hard plastic sealed protector?
Thank you for letting me know! :-)

It's a very common autograph, Herschel Walker does public signings all the time.

Something tells me that he wasn't spending his child support money on cards.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(06-24-2014, 11:13 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Something tells me that he wasn't spending his child support money on cards.

He spent his money on alcohol and getting out of jail.. I think it is authentic, Its signed in purple sharpe and Im not sure exactly what you mean by pack inserted or in person.. Im assuming where the signature was printed vs him actually signing it?? Im in the dark with this.. So if its not worth much, Ill hang onto it, maybe it will be worth more when he passes away,lol
Sorry the pic quality stinks, LOL

pack pulled vs. in person.....in person a lot of time will have a personalized inscription such as this one.. or would come from the card company signed...with an authentication on the back
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Looking at the picture, the card was an in-person autograph that was personalized to "Chris". Unfortunately, personalizations are cool to the person who it was signed for but the resale value is typically lower than if the player just signed their name without the personalization. After all, for someone else to really want this, they would most likely have to also be named Chris or be buying it for someone named Chris. This really limits the market, and lessens the appeal for someone not named Chris.
The previously quoted $5-$10 is probably about right, however with the personalization it may take longer to sell. Good luck, and sorry to hear that your dealing with a deadbeat dad.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/