`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1 box Redline and a couple retail from Target with scans.
06-23-2014, 11:11 PM
1 box Redline and a couple retail from Target with scans.
Picked up a couple boxes from target, I believe I did fairly well, not sure if I am trading the Larson yet bet everything else is FT/FS. Below are the best from the boxes.

[Image: 2013-03-01042530_zps80140485.jpg]

2013 Redline, Busch and Stenhouse are numbered to /10, JMac to 15 and harvick to /25. All FT/FS.

[Image: 2013-03-01042826_zpse2dd87e7.jpg]

Thanks for looking,
Kevin

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: 1 box Redline and a couple retail from Target with scans.
What's with you and Jamie? lol! How do I get some of that JMac mojo?

Really like that Ty Dillon too! If I have nothing to offer you for trade for the JMac and the Dillon, I could be willing to buy them off ya come early next month when I get my check.

Very nice breaks, partner. I believe you did really well!

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
06-23-2014, 11:55 PM
Nice breaks! I need those 2 Kyle Busch cards. LMK if I have something else for you. I know I have a Kahne Five Star RU card waiting for you. Send a TO and/or PM if you wanna make a trade.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
06-24-2014, 01:35 PM
Sweet swatches

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
06-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Nice hits!

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
07-05-2014, 08:08 AM
Man, I love the Kyle Busch and Stenhouse cards, and would love to trade for them if possible...but since Beckett changed their trading system to members only, I cannot. Nice hits though!

[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

Working on completing a custom master set of 2013 Press Pass Fanfare Racing by getting 1 base, auto, R/U, and Auto'd R/U of each driver and the variations of the R/U cards.

Total I have/Total in my custom set: TBA Later