`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 discount blaster

2012-13 discount blaster
was at walmart and saw a Panini blaster marked down to $12. said it had 5 hobby packs did not know they had released anything like that so bought it and thought I would share incase anyone else found one. anyways I wound up with three autos in five packs.

elite clear auto Charles Jenkins

elite Tyler Zeller auto /199

past and present Sacre auto

not much value but three autos in five pack for $12.

RE: 2012-13 discount blaster
(06-22-2014, 10:42 AM)ben625 Wrote: was at walmart and saw a Panini blaster marked down to $12. said it had 5 hobby packs did not know they had released anything like that so bought it and thought I would share incase anyone else found one. anyways I wound up with three autos in five packs.

elite clear auto Charles Jenkins

elite Tyler Zeller auto /199

past and present Sacre auto

not much value but three autos in five pack for $12.
Although you didnt get any big name players, to get 3 autos in one blaster is just insane! Usually you are lucky to even get one! Sometimes blasters say they guarantee a GU card, but rarely autos. Great pulls.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Good deal
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-22-2014, 11:09 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Although you didnt get any big name players, to get 3 autos in one blaster is just insane! Usually you are lucky to even get one! Sometimes blasters say they guarantee a GU card, but rarely autos. Great pulls.
yeah, did not know what to expect with only five pack but thought I'd give it a try. now I hope to find some more of those blasters to see If I got lucky or if there all loaded