`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Quick stop at the card show netted me these beauties

RE: Quick stop at the card show netted me these beauties
Yes I know!! All the players nowadays mostly just scribble their name, or do their initials. Kenny Stills just puts KS. Its cool sometimes to get a really neat signer

There are far worse signatures unfortunately
(06-21-2014, 08:31 PM)whodatbeastly16 Wrote: Yes I know!! All the players nowadays mostly just scribble their name, or do their initials. Kenny Stills just puts KS. Its cool sometimes to get a really neat signer
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

very nice congrats!!
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Well this will be my last post as I have been banned because I'm not 18. My other account was banned and this one will obviously be banned. For some reason they think that high schoolers aren't responsible enough to be on a forum talking about football cards, which card collecting starts when you are young. So I guess I'm done with this whole forum thing. That really stinks because I liked the forums but Oh well.

Thanks
(06-22-2014, 08:26 AM)gocardinals Wrote: very nice congrats!!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.