`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Looking to sell of some of 49er's PC....SCAN HEAVY

RE: Looking to sell of some of 49er's PC....SCAN HEAVY
I'm interested in alot of the cards you have. Especially the legends/HOFers auto and game-used cards. I'll make a list up and try to come up with an offer for you. If you have any legends/HOFers from any team for trade or sell then please let me know or check my org., or let me know what all you are collecting (cards or anything)

(06-23-2014, 12:44 PM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: I'm interested in alot of the cards you have. Especially the legends/HOFers auto and game-used cards. I'll make a list up and try to come up with an offer for you. If you have any legends/HOFers from any team for trade or sell then please let me know or check my org., or let me know what all you are collecting (cards or anything)

looking forward to your list. if theres a will, theres a way. we will work something out for sure

[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

Interested in the kaepernick auto, looking to trade if ur willing. Got some 49 ers autos loaded but nothing to crazy I also have some Lattimores, pattons, and a few other not loaded id have to dig for. I gotta gore 2013 momentum team threads 3 piece jersey auto /25 and a la michael James rookie jersey auto from 2012 momentum. Not sure what else I have off top of my head

(06-23-2014, 01:30 PM)SkylerDean0526 Wrote: Interested in the kaepernick auto, looking to trade if ur willing. Got some 49 ers autos loaded but nothing to crazy I also have some Lattimores, pattons, and a few other not loaded id have to dig for. I gotta gore 2013 momentum team threads 3 piece jersey auto /25 and a la michael James rookie jersey auto from 2012 momentum. Not sure what else I have off top of my head
any pics?

steve young has been sold

I'll post some in this thread for you in a lil bit, gotta go through them and see what I got. The lamichael James is at my parents house in storage but I have the gore and others at my place.

Boldin 1/1, Kaepernick, Gore 5 Star /25 are sold. Anyone else need some niners