`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought I would show off my new 2012 Ginter booklet Knob Patch (Scans)

Thought I would show off my new 2012 Ginter booklet Knob Patch (Scans)
I didn't pull this and as most of you know I am attempting a Master Build of 2012 Allen & Ginter and well I am one piece closer today. Enjoy!

[Image: 2012GinterBookletBatKnobPatch-MikeSchmid...8d4a3b.jpg]

RE: Thought I would show off my new 2012 Ginter booklet Knob Patch (Scans)
Awesome A&G piece! But you really need to take it out of that case and give us a proper scan so we can REALLY appreciate it! A&G doesn't have a ton of stuff like this so when you get one is a much biigger deal than say a TTT booklet or 5-Star. Killer addition to the PC man, congrats!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

That's an incredibly cool card! I know a few phillies fans that would wrestle alligators for that booklet!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-20-2014, 03:25 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That's an incredibly cool card! I know a few phillies fans that would wrestle alligators for that booklet!
And there are now 3 less Phillies fans to fight for this card Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(06-20-2014, 03:25 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That's an incredibly cool card! I know a few phillies fans that would wrestle alligators for that booklet!
And I would be one of them! Congrats on the pickup and good luck with the master set.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Thanks guys I am closing in on everything 50 and under all I need is 50 more cards then I can start all the supper rare stuff. I can just see the money flying out of my hands.

What a pfantastic card!!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)