`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Panini National Treasures Question!

2012 Panini National Treasures Question!
Why is this box of cards 700 dollars if you only get 8 cards??? I would expect at least 10 cards from this box. Does anyone really pay 700 dollars for this???? You could pay your bills with this!!!!!! If any of y'all have bought this hobby box, can you please tell me why this would be worth it.

RE: 2012 Panini National Treasures Question!
3 players: Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III should say enough. Their values are extremely well for that price. Also, NT always has higher values and resale values.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

What hobbs said...2005 boxes are priced sky high as well because there is a "chance" to hit a Rodgers RC. All of the 2012 products have kept their value, or gone up, as you could get hits of those guys, or even of Gordon, Martin, etc. You get a Luck auto, and you'll pay for half the box, maybe more. Don't get one, and you're out $700 lol.

Yeah, thats what I thought. But when I look on the internet at NT on COMC, most of those cards don't sell for more than 20 dollars

(06-20-2014, 04:08 PM)whodatbeastly16 Wrote: Yeah, thats what I thought. But when I look on the internet at NT on COMC, most of those cards don't sell for more than 20 dollars
Are you looking at auto's of the players I mentioned or no? If you are, then stock the hell up!
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Yeah, but isn't it a very small chance that you pull those

The chance you make your money back on a box is very small. It doesn't usually happen. The only time the cards "paid" for a box was with the Absolute I opened, and I didn't sell those. It's the way boxes work...you can do great, or not so great, or horrible. But it's the chase of "the one" that keeps everyone buying boxes. Look on the internet, find something you like the look of and is in your price range, and go for it! Who are you looking to collect?

Oh I love me some Saints!! I like Nick Toon, Kenny Stills, Vaccaro! I also collect players that sent me TTM's back. Such as, Devier Posey, Chandler Jones, etc. Thats why I like buying singles. But I do have to admit every once in a while you gotta buy something

2012 was great. i pulled a russell wilson rpa redemption. sold it for enough money to buy two more boxes of NT.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Oh wow robsvideos!!! Thats awesome.