[Image: test0006.jpg]

[Image: test0007.jpg]

[Image: test0008.jpg]

[Image: test0009.jpg]

[Image: test0010.jpg]

[Image: test0011.jpg]

[Image: test0012.jpg]

[Image: test0013.jpg]
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: So, you want to be a Sports Card Dealer Rock Star: Illustrated
Nice post. Had me laughing especially the monopoly reference! I knew a pirate once maybe i could sell cards?

Ha! All I could think of with the parrot was boomo.

That was the all time best post ever! It should be published in Beckett's Mag! Awesome and literally laughed my A$$ off! Sure, people over-use that expression all the time, but really ... I seriously gotta find my A$$ ... And some glue! Butt? Butt? Where are you Butt? Butt! You get back here right now!

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks guys- this is my first try at a comic Smile Glad to see you all find is significantly more funny than my wife saw it as!

And yes ... Beckett ... having my work featured in the best magazine around would rock!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

Great stuff....wasn't going to read as it looked pretty silly (and it is) but glad I did. Awesome....

PS...we had parrots and I was a pirate for halloween once (have also seen them in the movies) so really anticipating Part 2:Selling. I may have finally found my niche with that petigree, who knew? And I have nobody to thank but you.

Also +1 on getting published....what the heck
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

@Phillies_Joe I guarantee* that you will sell 50% more product by dressing up as a pirate if you ever setup at a show.

*guarantee is not guaranteed.

Either way though, that would be EPIC to find someone dressed up like that manning a table at a show, and using pirate speak!

Are you guanteeing the guarantee is not guarnteed? I'm confussed.....but I like the pirate idea. How about a buying pirate, or do we need to wait for part 3?
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(06-20-2014, 12:01 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Are you guanteeing the guarantee is not guarnteed? I'm confussed.....but I like the pirate idea. How about a buying pirate, or do we need to wait for part 3?
The possibilities are limitless! If you do setup as a Pirate, someone will ask you what your favorite team is and they will be dumbfounded if you say Phillies!

there is the like button...

Pirate that dont like pirates.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*