`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay question for anyone...

RE: Ebay question for anyone...
I can understand sellers that do not do partial refunds. Its a way of protecting themselves I suppose.

If I were you, I would be inclined to send the card back, get a full refund and try to land you a card that is not damaged. Even if you get a partial refund, you still have a card with a crease and chipping.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

The cut auto is in fine shape...seller offered a partial refund and I'm still debating whether to accept or not. Thanks for all the input
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

(06-19-2014, 09:20 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: The cut auto is in fine shape...seller offered a partial refund and I'm still debating whether to accept or not. Thanks for all the input
I'm confused. I thought you said in your first post that you wanted to keep the card. That you asked for a partial refund to do so after the seller actually offered a full refund if you returned the card. Isn't this what you wanted?.

(06-19-2014, 11:27 PM)Caffrey Wrote: I'm confused. I thought you said in your first post that you wanted to keep the card. That you asked for a partial refund to do so after the seller actually offered a full refund if you returned the card. Isn't this what you wanted?.
Unless the partial refund isn't enough? But yeah, I thought the same thing as Caffrey said above..
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Yea, as an occasional seller, I would say a buyers word is worthless when claiming damage.
I would also want the card returned.

Case in point I sold a card for about $7 2 years ago to a frequent seller on ebay.
I got an email stating "You said this card was NM and I see a little bit of white on two corners.I would like 50% refund to make this better."
I stated that the item had a clear picture in auction, and that NM ranged from a BGS 6.5 - 8.5. But the best I could offer would be a 10% refund."
He agreed to that and I figured it was a wash.
Later I see he relists it for double what he paid and used THE SAME DESCRIPTION I USED for the card.
Scammer.

(06-23-2014, 11:45 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Case in point I sold a card for about $7 2 years ago to a frequent seller on ebay.
I got an email stating "You said this card was NM and I see a little bit of white on two corners.I would like 50% refund to make this better."
I stated that the item had a clear picture in auction, and that NM ranged from a BGS 6.5 - 8.5. But the best I could offer would be a 10% refund."
He agreed to that and I figured it was a wash.
Later I see he relists it for double what he paid and used THE SAME DESCRIPTION I USED for the card.
Scammer.
WOW. That's just despicable, my goodness.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv