`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You Jason

Thank You Jason
Wanted to thank Jason, A.K.A., Mikarlo for the Mark Martin base and insert cards that he sent me, and a Mattingly card Smile. Thank you for the RAOC! Really appreciate it.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: Thank You Jason
One great trader, Mikarlo sent me a couple Kasey cards, always nice to get a RAOC way to go MIKARLO......

Congrats on your RAOC Jerry.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

WTG, Jason. Always hooking people up with random surprises!

Jerry, are you gonna show off the freebies? I'd love to see them (since I collect both people also).

***Hey guys, check the other site for the M.O.M. nomination and C.O.T.M. submission threads. Kevin will like my C.O.T.M. entry. Wink

Jerry, you are welcome, friend. I'm trying to cut back on the amount of PCs I have and thin down the collections a bit. I knew those were a few you had marked as wants. Just happy to help ya out a little.

(06-23-2014, 10:03 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: WTG, Jason. Always hooking people up with random surprises!
Says the man who hooked me up with a RAOC of his own today! I got a sweet JMac 2013 Showcase Gold/99 in the mail from Adam today. Looks like the RAOC bug is going around!

Thank you, Adam.
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(06-23-2014, 10:11 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Says the man who hooked me up with a RAOC of his own today! I got a sweet JMac 2013 Showcase Gold/99 in the mail from Adam today. Looks like the RAOC bug is going around!

Thank you, Adam.
Jason
As I was typing my reply, I was wondering if you got that card today. That was the missing card from my 'Holy Bleep' thread. I know it doesn't pay you back for the Ambrose '14 AT you sent me, but it's a start. Glad you liked it!

EVERYONE, DON'T FORGET TO MAKE PICKS FOR THE GAME. THIS WEEK IS A SATURDAY NIGHT RACE SO THE CUTOFF IS FRIDAY NIGHT!!! The thread has been posted.

(06-23-2014, 10:03 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: WTG, Jason. Always hooking people up with random surprises!

Jerry, are you gonna show off the freebies? I'd love to see them (since I collect both people also).

***Hey guys, check the other site for the M.O.M. nomination and C.O.T.M. submission threads. Kevin will like my C.O.T.M. entry. Wink
Yea I noticed that you submitted that one, it will be hard for me not to vote for it. I put a submission in today and man that card mikarlo submitted is pretty freakin nice also.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(06-24-2014, 12:03 AM)kevinr Wrote: Yea I noticed that you submitted that one, it will be hard for me not to vote for it. I put a submission in today and man that card mikarlo submitted is pretty freakin nice also.
I noticed both. We are all just messing each other up with our submissions. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It would be hard not to vote for Jason's card though. That is such an awesome card/patch/booklet! 1/1 cards are usually what beats my best submission every month. I don't have any good 1/1's.
I also replied to your break thread over there. PM me here OR there.