`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryant Bowman auto is live

RE: Bryant Bowman auto is live
(06-21-2014, 09:43 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Did you see the BV on that card! Jeeeez! He must be more highly anticipated than Mike Trout and Bryce Harper all rolled into one! Congrats again on a terrific pull!
I pulled a Bryant auto, but since it was from retail, not sure if its a chrome or paper auto. I guess I'll see it when I see it. .... But my luck, by the time mine arrives, his auto will be selling for $8 Sad

Good luck and no matter where it came from, the crazies will pay! What the heck...I gave up on Trout real early...ie someone wanted his rookie sparkle for $50 in the early summer of 2012...who knew? I'm gonna think hard, probably get it graded, and wait til next spring/summer to decide what to do.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(06-21-2014, 09:43 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Did you see the BV on that card! Jeeeez! He must be more highly anticipated than Mike Trout and Bryce Harper all rolled into one! Congrats again on a terrific pull!
I pulled a Bryant auto, but since it was from retail, not sure if its a chrome or paper auto. I guess I'll see it when I see it. .... But my luck, by the time mine arrives, his auto will be selling for $8 Sad
He's going to be good but from everything I've read he's not in the trout and harper territory and there's an argument to be made he isn't even the cubs best prospect, Baez has huge ceiling

I threw my dual auto /25 redemption up at 500 (before bv came out) since one had sold for around that and I had no real interest apart from $200 offers and for that I'd just keep it

We will have to wait and see. Baez is off to a horrid start with .220 batting average but still has around 11 homers and 40 rbis. Bryant is only 1-12 starting out in AAA. One of the lucky redemptions went for $367 so people are still paying for these.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

I find it crazy the lucky redemption is going $300-$380 recently and they're being shipped already but the live card (refractor auto /500) has been getting $450+, maybe people are afraid of Topps screwing them over with the redemption. I bought lucky redemption#4 last week for $350, entered the code on Tuesday and it still says "redemption entered" Sad