Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Missing cards from org and cards not in databases
Smile 
Missing cards from org and cards not in databases
I was looking at my org checking some stuff for people and noticed like half the cards I recently put in over the last 3 weeks are not there. I was wondering why things looked so skinny, and I'm telling ppl I have stuff and then they can't find it in my org nor can I when I had entered it and am physically looking at the card in my stacks. Also, 2013 topps platinum tavon Austin frost auto /50 is not in database, I pulled one a while ago out of a blaster and thought I had added it, when I was looking in my org I came across topps platinum prism patch auto /50...that's not what I have, so when I searched for it, there isn't a listing in the database for it. The back of the card clearly says frost refractor auto. Anyone else having problems with their org not showing cards they've added over the last few weeks? And database issues? I know the site is really laggy and problematic (which it has been for years even before new system), but its getting beyond annoying when I add something and a few days later its not there. Also, I've had total access for about 3 months so it's not my subscription, I've been a member for 2 years off and on, and previously before my car accident in 2011, I had an old account which for the life of me I can't remember going back to like 2008. Never had these problems before with the site other than load times, laggy and bugginess here and there.

RE: Missing cards from org and cards not in databases
I ran across this last night. I was adding a bunch of misc cards for a trade, and when I went to search for them in my org to add to the trade, none of them appeared by name.

For whatever reason they were the first amount of cards that were in the "select a card" for adding in a trade. It's annoying as all hell for this.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Cards go "invisible" fairly regularly in org; it appears this happens most frequently when they are added shortly before or after they do "maintenance". It's incredibly annoying, as they are added to your org & show up as such when you search for them in the price guide, but they cannot be seen when browsing org or your FT listings.

The good news is that it usually fixes itself within a week. The bad news is that I know of no way to correct it other than waiting.

Glad someone else had already asked this question. Thanks.

I've had moderate success with logging out, clearing the cache, rebooting the cpu and logging in again. It seems as though it's a user side script issue of some sort... basically the display isn't getting the right info from the site. It is for sure something that happens around the incessant "maintenance" times. For this reason I only view things during those times, I don't change them. Pretty sad, but I've grown used to expecting it from Beckett at this point; they never fail to disappoint.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

I'm usually on the go and using my phone to add cards as I get them other than a massive backlog I've amassed from not having too much free time to use my laptop and add them, which is obviously much easier than mobile. I thought I was going crazy, as I have stacks of cards that need to be uploaded, and stacks that I set aside after they are uploaded so I know what I put in already. I was looking at the org last night, and the Tavon austin frost refractor auto was at the top of one of my already uploaded stacks and wasn't seeing it in the org but was seeing the prism patch auto /50 which I don't have like I said earlier. So I grabbed a small stack of the cards I had already entered and checked like 15 of them and more than half were missing including my Trinity Manziel pure glass charcoal auto, contenders le'von bell playoff auto (redemption card actually, he hasn't signed the redemptions yet, but I use the redemption card as a place holder), bowman sterling Christine Michael patch auto, lacy contenders auto, my khiry robinson contenders auto magically became the sp version, and some others. I hope it fixes itself on its own, otherwise I'm not wasting anymore time redoing them which in turn makes me miss out on possible trades. And speaking of trades and messages, to all who have sent me offers and pm's, I'm slowly going through orgs and buckets (some of you have massive amounts of stuff to go through lol) and messages. Im a slow responder

(06-18-2014, 04:44 PM)Harv72b Wrote: Cards go "invisible" fairly regularly in org; it appears this happens most frequently when they are added shortly before or after they do "maintenance". It's incredibly annoying, as they are added to your org & show up as such when you search for them in the price guide, but they cannot be seen when browsing org or your FT listings.

The good news is that it usually fixes itself within a week. The bad news is that I know of no way to correct it other than waiting.
I hear ya! I've traded for cards 3 times now. I looked in the org and didn't see them so I picked them up. Go to put them away and wow there they are. Look back in the org a day or so later and magically they appear. Very frustrating!!! I actually use a different program now for organizing and it works pretty good. Took me forever to load all 1600+ different elways that I have but it was worth it. Now I look there to see if I have something instead of this org. I keep this org updated as best I can with my FT stuff but PC stuff is all being transferred to the new program. Maybe one day they'll get it together and really focus on fixing the problems.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Especially since they charge separate for org now.

Moon - what program are you using? PM me if you don't want to share it here please.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA