Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbow Help.com
Rainbow 
Rainbow Help.com
So, I've searched the internet and not sure if there is a site out there like this, so if there is, please bring it to my attention so i do not duplicate efforts. (plus, i might just be searching for the wrong key words)

I'm creating a website that has a scan of rainbows so collectors can search it and figure out what the rainbows are because i think there's so many parallels of cards, its hard to keep track. for example,

2008-09 OPC will have a picture of base and than all inserts with an explanation so you'll be able to tell what you have.

So, If anybody would love to help, I'll need pictures of your rainbows. Right now, please take front and back and make it of the same card (hence the rainbow) Feel free to put in a description and any information you feel is important. If you want to attach a story of how you completed it, how hard it was to find, etc, that'll be cool too. It'll give some content to what could be a very dry site. HA! I'll give you credit and if you want to allow people to contact you, please leave me your email.

Also, I'm open for any ideas too.

please send all photos/info to
BTKASPER@GMAIL.COM
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches