`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insane Pull From A Wal Mart Blaster

Insane Pull From A Wal Mart Blaster
I'm an avid collector but I can't afford to just buy hobby boxes all the time and being a set collector I tend to rely on Wal Mart a lot picking up the blasters and rack packs.Well my local Wal Mart has been putting the 2013-14 Hoops blasters on clearance for $11.98 and I've picked up a couple so far and each time I have pulled a blue auto but nothing big yet except for a Demarre Carroll #'d out of 10 that I pulled when Hoops first came out.Well I went to Wal Mart last night and they had another Hoops box on the clearance so I picked it up and when I started busting the box at home I hit a blue auto of Michael Carter-Williams #'d 6/49 and I was like alright tI actually got something but to my surprise I looked up the price and I about passed out when I saw $500.00.This is the biggest pull I have ever had and I have been collecting since's the early 90's.Another cool thing about the box is I pulled the same guy's rookie and blue parallel as well.I just figured I'd share this here and I'll include a photo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: rs2411a.jpg]

RE: Insane Pull From A Wal Mart Blaster
Wow! Great pull man, congrats.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

GREAT HIT!!! Congrats man =]
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Sick pull, congrats.! The reigning ROY, he's a great up & coming young buck, IMO.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Sweet hit!!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-16-2014, 02:55 PM)jhvt80 Wrote: I'm an avid collector but I can't afford to just buy hobby boxes all the time and being a set collector I tend to rely on Wal Mart a lot picking up the blasters and rack packs.Well my local Wal Mart has been putting the 2013-14 Hoops blasters on clearance for $11.98 and I've picked up a couple so far and each time I have pulled a blue auto but nothing big yet except for a Demarre Carroll #'d out of 10 that I pulled when Hoops first came out.Well I went to Wal Mart last night and they had another Hoops box on the clearance so I picked it up and when I started busting the box at home I hit a blue auto of Michael Carter-Williams #'d 6/49 and I was like alright tI actually got something but to my surprise I looked up the price and I about passed out when I saw $500.00.This is the biggest pull I have ever had and I have been collecting since's the early 90's.Another cool thing about the box is I pulled the same guy's rookie and blue parallel as well.I just figured I'd share this here and I'll include a photo
Congrats! Always a great feeling to pull a big hit, but especially from a 12 dollar box. Kinda off sets those bad blaster boxes Smile

Oh my Gosh!!!!! That is insane!!! Best pull I ever got from 8 dollar box was Michael Jordan Gold Card!!!!

nice hit! please pm if available? thx

Amazing hit! Congrats!

Actually some of my best hits ever came from Blasters and retail racks!
Every so often, retail is a very pleasant surprise!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Sweet Pull!!! Congrats!!