`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Allen and Ginter Autograph Checklist?

RE: 2014 Allen and Ginter Autograph Checklist?
(07-01-2014, 10:13 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: oh my lord...he isnt a sports [personality. thats el presidente, david portnoy, of barstool sports (putting the stool in barstool, because he's a piece of ....). the single most repugnant person ive ever had to deal with. seriously, if it was legal, id kneecap him on principle

i am completely flummoxed why he got a card

i am not buying any ginter stuff due to this, and honestly, im probably not buying anything from topps ever again
Yeah, I'm really surprised about that one. I don't know him personally, but I'm familiar with his "work" on Barstool sports. It seems very ... unprofessional? of Topps to include him in this set.

(07-02-2014, 02:58 AM)Bruce3D Wrote: Yeah, I'm really surprised about that one. I don't know him personally, but I'm familiar with his "work" on Barstool sports. It seems very ... unprofessional? of Topps to include him in this set.
the commenters there are worse than old youtube comments and yahoo users combined

but him? he is a special piece of bleep.

I just noticed that boxes are now $105 on blowout. That's crazy! Any idea why or is it a typical pre-release inflation?
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto