`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Panini Prizm

2012 Panini Prizm
Pulled an autographed Mike Trout #/25 from a 2012 Panini Prizm box. It is a USA Baseball card and features him in team USA uniform. I had to share this pull. On a side note, I actually pulled a Mike Trout auto last week #/10... Im on a role, bring It on. The only downside is I can't seem to find any pricing when it comes to these low numbered cards. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2012 Panini Prizm
Most cards numbered to 25 or lower generally don't have pricing on them, but you can get a general idea of how much they are worth from the bay.
[Image: Carlos-Gonzalez-Desktop-Wallpaper-700x39...faada7.jpg]

Thanks Smile

First off WOW!! Nice pulls !! Second you should check eBay for completed auctions on those amazing hits. Lastly it would be good to put this thread in box breaks.. Congrats!!

(06-15-2014, 09:08 PM)clementmatthew Wrote: Pulled an autographed Mike Trout #/25 from a 2012 Panini Prizm box. It is a USA Baseball card and features him in team USA uniform. I had to share this pull. On a side note, I actually pulled a Mike Trout auto last week #/10... Im on a role, bring It on. The only downside is I can't seem to find any pricing when it comes to these low numbered cards. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
wow. did you buy a case or just a loose box?

I pulled a box. Last box on the shelf. Wasn't expecting much but getting that card made my weekend.

I think I may send it off with some other cards to get graded.

Sent my Trout rookie auto off today to get graded, along with some other HOF rookies. Hopefully in a few weeks or so i'll be getting them back with high grades :Smile