`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day
Wanted to give a shout out to all the traders that are dads. Happy Father's Day to all. Enjoy ur special day with the fam. Mine will be with the kids. First year the wife is gone for work.

RE: Happy Fathers Day
Snappy happy Father's Day to you as well.

To all the fathers out there please take the time to cherries today with your family's. I thought I would of been home by today but it didn't happen. My Father's Day was spent on Skype with my daughter. I feel very fortunate I was at least able to see her. So make the best of today...

See you guys soon

Happy Father's Day
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Back at ya, Joe

Happy Father's Day everybody
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Happy Father's Day to you to Joe.... Check out my Father's Day gift in the fishing thread.
I only ship on the 5th Tuesday of each month or Leap Day... which ever comes last.

(06-15-2014, 07:39 PM)OnTheAir Wrote: Happy Father's Day to you to Joe.... Check out my Father's Day gift in the fishing thread.
Thanks man!! And I just saw. That's awesome!!

Thanks!
Happy belated Father's Day, Joe .. and all!

(06-15-2014, 10:22 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: Snappy happy Father's Day to you as well.
To all the fathers out there please take the time to cherries today with your family's. I thought I would of been home by today but it didn't happen. My Father's Day was spent on Skype with my daughter. I feel very fortunate I was at least able to see her. So make the best of today...
See you guys soon
Happy Father's Day
Hey Richard,
So sorry, man! Thought you'd be home by now!
Hope you're back and hugging the family real soon!
Next Fathers day you'll be all together!
Mitch

But what Richard said .. Take time and cherish what you have. Hug the kids every day. One of the Doctors at school had to return home ... His daughter died on Father's Day, due to complications of trauma from an auto accident. Horrible and sad. Humans are more fragile than imaginable sometimes.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.