`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospect Bryce Harper AUTO

RE: 2011 Bowman Chrome Prospect Bryce Harper AUTO
(06-14-2014, 10:26 PM)Gh0sty Wrote: thats the point of a return policy, if you don't want it you can return it, same thing goes with a store like walmart if you dont want an item or bought something else you were expecting something else you can return it, the seller offers returns also I'm in college and seems like you know absolutely zero about ethics.

Also seems like you know zero about eBay whatsoever as well.
There are many valid reasons for a E-bay return... Item getting damaged in shipping, the item was not as described, item had damage that was not disclosed etc...

Buyer's remorse is not a valid reason in my book. This is almost as bad as if you found it cheaper elsewhere and wanted a return/partial refund like in that old crappy circuit city commercial. Ebay is not Walmart or some other commercial chain. This post made me go back and adjust my own return police to exclude buyer's remorse. Common sense is apparently not so common after all.

You bought the card and paid a few bucks more than you probably should've. Chalk it up to your own rookie mistake and leave the seller alone.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(06-14-2014, 11:53 PM)petillo64 Wrote: There are many valid reasons for a E-bay return... Item getting damaged in shipping, the item was not as described, item had damage that was not disclosed etc...

Buyer's remorse is not a valid reason in my book. This is almost as bad as if you found it cheaper elsewhere and wanted a return/partial refund like in that old crappy circuit city commercial. Ebay is not Walmart or some other commercial chain. This post made me go back and adjust my own return police to exclude buyer's remorse. Common sense is apparently not so common after all.

You bought the card and paid a few bucks more than you probably should've. Chalk it up to your own rookie mistake and leave the seller alone.
Lol I would love to see one of you have your own store and tell a customer no you can't return an item just because you mistakenly bought something by accident and thought it was a different card.

also the listing had the name "chrome" in it and i'm pretty sure its not a chrome prospect edition,

Just curious... What's your eBay name?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(06-15-2014, 01:12 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Just curious... What's your eBay name?
Don't worry about what the name is.

Wow, I kind of see both sides. I know there are a lot of sellers on here so I won't comment to much. But just wondering if eBay have anything thing in the return policy on ethics. I really don't know I haven't read their policy. I do sell myself and I would be totally upset if someone bought something from me and wanted to return it. I do believe that if the buyer agree to pay for the shipping back to me and it returns in the condition I sent it out, oh well, I will move on. A lot of people don't have ethics, buyers and sellers on eBay.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

I have accidentally bought two of the same card in the past and always have just sucked it up and kept it. Returning it would never occur to me since it was my mistake not the sellers. I know that buyer's remorse is not included in the ebay Money Back Guarantee policy but I don't sell enough to know if that is the policy that applies when you have a return policy listed. On this page, it specifically says buyer's remorse is not covered under "What's Covered"

http://pages.ebay.com/za/en-us/help/poli...antee.html

If the seller is willing I guess you can go ahead and return it, but I personally never would. I'm not telling you that you shouldn't, just what I would do.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

if i had purchased it and they hadn't shipped it yet I'd ask about cancelling the transaction due to my mistake - if they already shipped it I'd just keep it. my mistake is my mistake I shouldn't have to bother them to refund me, relist the item, etc when I made the screwup.

if it were some corporate chain store I wouldn't care but since you are buying it from a person (or a person running a small business generally) - i would just call it a loss. or at the very least ask the seller - and if the seller said theyd rather not..just keep it leave my positive feedback and go on my way
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors