`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Thinking of going after the John Stockton 92-93 Hoops autograph card...

Thinking of going after the John Stockton 92-93 Hoops autograph card...
1992 93 NBA Hoops Skybox John Stockton Auto Autograph SU1 His Ultimate Game RARE | eBay

1993 1993 94 Skybox NBA Hoops John Stockton Certified Auto Autograph SU1 | eBay

Nice John Stockton Hoops Auto SU1 | eBay

I don't necessarily buy the one of them from the links above, but definitely prefer one that is ungraded.

Do you think that the cards above are real? Or will you suggest me to rather buy a graded one (if there is any counterfeit in the market)?

Any opinion will be greatly appreciated.
- certified autograph card sets builder (basketball only and mostly from 90's)
- also collect legends and stars on-card autographs, and anything that catches my eyes (mostly basketball)

RE: Thinking of going after the John Stockton 92-93 Hoops autograph card...
Go graded, or at least authenticated. You know what you're getting.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

If you are buying on online then buy an authenticated one, there are way too many fakes out there now. If you are buying in person than you can scrutinize the card easier and there should be some info online regarding how to tell the fakes from real ones. It used to be as simple as checking the embossed Skybox logo, but those have been faked now as well, so you really have to be careful. I recall reading somewhere that some of the grading companies won't even grade the early 90s autos as there have been too many good fakes, so you really need to be careful.
Good luck in getting one though, as it has been on my wantlist for a long time.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I had the Ewing and Stockton, trying to remember if they had the swirl on them.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.