`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I been up too (Scans)

RE: What I been up too (Scans)
(06-11-2014, 04:14 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Lots of luck with the new place! Looks awesome!
Hey, I thought I was the only person that collected Noesi!
Never went for the rainbow ....
[Image: 4E4D7D0E-0EC9-4433-B2B5-FB2D9E573D42-273...bedd72.jpg]
[Image: A4CE9B02-A032-4C59-865E-D104215ACC99-273...91bc0d.jpg]
[Image: E62E2571-B8BD-442F-A1BC-80F6AC587B5F-273...4c38af.jpg]

And I've been buying the 'Pride' autos for a while, but don't have nearly that many!
keep an eye out for the 2011 topps chrome superfractor auto lol
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Awesome! I love gaming places! Just hit up a place a few hours away from me recently. Great to get together with other gamers(and not just in online multiplayer sessions) and having a good time! Good luck with it!

And yea, your Yankee collection is sick!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Nice Yankee *cough* collection. LOL - Gaming store looks sweet! Looking forward to seeing the cards store. I just posted earlier today that I think I want to open a hobby and sports memorabilia store someday. Good luck!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(06-11-2014, 06:31 PM)rollx8 Wrote: Great pics and a great collection....

I'm just curious what your niche is to get kids to stop playing their own videogame consoles in their bedroom for free and to come down and pay to play video games at your store?

Also, will y'all let any kid play any game with any ratings or what are your rules and regulations based on the ESRB ratings?

What is your age group target? Anyone who is not old enough to drive will have to convince a parent to take them who will argue they already have video games in their rooms.....

I'm not being negative just curious about your market strategy.....
consent form to allow child to play the game pretty easy lol

same thing with paintballing sort of, you have to be 18 to play without an adults signature and etc, so if your parents wont sign and let you play and stuff

(06-11-2014, 06:31 PM)rollx8 Wrote: Great pics and a great collection....

I'm just curious what your niche is to get kids to stop playing their own videogame consoles in their bedroom for free and to come down and pay to play video games at your store?

Also, will y'all let any kid play any game with any ratings or what are your rules and regulations based on the ESRB ratings?

What is your age group target? Anyone who is not old enough to drive will have to convince a parent to take them who will argue they already have video games in their rooms.....

I'm not being negative just curious about your market strategy.....
Well we have the latest game consoles that are out...most kids and their parents can't afford a play station 4 or a Xbox one In This economy and we have all the latest games...this Llows a child,teen or adult to come out and be able to play on these machines. We do not allow a child to play any game that does not fit the age restriction unless a parent signs a waver saying they can. We are also doing tournaments and birthday parties. This far it has been doing ok and we are awaiting the summer where we think we will be at our busiest.

very nice setup and awesome collection..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Thank you...that's not even a inkling of my collection...I am now up too 563 Yankee game used and autos

I'm quite impressed by your Pac-Man arcade: Must be a kill with 4 players!!!
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85