`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting out of the Machado game

Getting out of the Machado game
After watching Manny being Manny over the weekend, I've decided to part with all of his cards that aren't part of my sets I'm building/have built.

Don't have anything high-end, but I just don't want guys like that in my collection - unless it's as part of a larger set.

If you've some Twins (Arcia, Kepler, Sano, Buxton, Vargas, etc.), and you want to move them for some Manny, let me know.
Kepler

RE: Getting out of the Machado game
you can check me to see if I have anything you are looking for and I would glady take some Manny's from you....I will agree, this weekend was not a good showing, but I think it was a bad moment from a kid, not his true character, at least that is what I am hoping, if it keeps up, I too would look to unload what I have.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

i do agree he was in the wrong and i agree that hard tags are part of the game however after watching the way donaldson made the play i feel like it was purposeful. i also feel like the a's pitcher threw at manny purposefully but on that note why was he still going after donaldson. thats my input on the situation. i played 13 years and have umpired for awhile now also and ive seen situations like this before. the umpires handled it very well in my opinion.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Purposeful or not, you don't launch a bat at anyone for any reason. Hard tags, brush backs and throwing tight are part of the game. Throwing lumber isn't. Hopefully it's a bump in the road for him.
Kepler

(06-09-2014, 08:33 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Purposeful or not, you don't launch a bat at anyone for any reason. Hard tags, brush backs and throwing tight are part of the game. Throwing lumber isn't. Hopefully it's a bump in the road for him.
Wow, you don't watch sportscenter/quickpitch for one day and BAM! What in the heck happened? .... No, don't tell me ... I'll try and catch it on some replays tonight.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I'm interested in Machado cards. I have a buxton Topps Pro Debut from 2013 if you're interested. Might have other Twins you'd be interested in. I'll send over an offer.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

I'm hoping to get back to everyone's offers on my breaks tomorrow. My tablet is a little slow on the trading front. Thanks everyone for the offers that have come in so far.
Kepler